Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2007

Blogs That Make Me Think

... and watch and talk about it....
Last week http://powerofinformation.blogspot.com/2007/04/blogs-that-make-me-think.html told me, that I was tagged for the Thinking Blogger Awards.

Im in the internet bus since the beginning, Im running a portal for my daugther, but blogs..

So somehow Im proud to be tagged. When I was starting a portal for my daugther, a lot of people asked me : why you do this, its a small kid..., what is a internetportal good for.

A lot of good things happend since that time. I red so many things on the web, and believe me, since 1997 there is a lot to read..

So I unpacked all my bookmarks, my history files, yes all to them are worth to be tagged,
First some of them around my daugther. www.radio7.de especially Mr. Ultsch, go there and read the subjects they report every day. (ie. Drachenkinder) Then www.frandycollection.de. It startet with a mail asking for brochures. Then Alan Sparkes (www.alansparkes.net ). Hes the one, developing the skin for the portal.
Then the sport that gives my daugther so much power and fun.

Here are some of them
www.tkd-hdh.de / www.tkd-neuhausen.de /www.u-chong.de
Iits not only sport, its the spirit, and they do in every free minute they have...

Because of www.U-chong.de we had the change to host 3 girls from korea.
Then www.dfpug.de : for me Foxpro and Visual Foxpro is more than a tool and ist not only software they are talking about.
And then www.xing.com (former www.openbc.com). I had contact to so much people, went to meetings, registered at www.mutmacher-der-nation.de, and met so nice people like Heidi Rohrlack, and all the others. Thanks for listening to me, and giving me feedback.
And at least : I met them at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt this Year : Dai Kimoto and his band Swingkids. www.musicplay.ch. Hes such a famous man, and does so much for the kids.
And the best : when u go there, you could also listen to the great songs...

Keine Kommentare: